Hiring Denver Electricians
We don’t hire very often, but as a steadily growing company, we always keep an eye open for quality electricians that are looking for long-term employment with a quality company.
We offer top pay in the area, our benefits are excellent, and we offer the opportunity to work on a wide variety of jobs to let you gain valuable experience and hone in your skills to be the best-of-the-best.
If you are looking to better your employment situation with a company that is flexible and easy to work for, look no further.
Why Electric Doctor?
- Top hourly wage
- Company van with stock for service electricians
- 100% Paid employee health insurance
- 100% Paid employee dental Insurance
- 6 Paid holidays
- 5 Paid vacation + earned days
- Individual Retirement Account + 3% match
An Electric Doctor Electrician
- Friendly and customer-oriented attitude
- Professional appearance
- Knowledgeable in commercial and residential
- Expert troubleshooting and repair skills
- Punctual and strong work-ethic
- Clean MVR
- Able to pass background check and drug screening