Pools & Water Features
Pool & Water Feature Wiring
Pools, Hot Tubs and Water Features come in a wide variety of styles and power requirements. These installations require that specific electrical codes be met. Safe installations require a licensed, insured and knowledgeable electrical contractor. Electric Doctor installs new circuits for stand-alone fountains, as well as new systems requiring new wiring.
Things to consider:
- Safety – Pools and Water Features installs follow strict National Electric Codes to insure safety
- Power – Pools use different pumps, heaters, covers and lights and the power can be different for each
- Space – Pools require a lot of power, often requiring sub-panels
- Raceway – Pools need underground wiring, bonding and control wiring
- Project – Does this project require a permit before installation?
- Schedule – We work with you and your pool, landscape and/or general contractor
- Custom – We install custom control and audio/video systems.
- One Stop System – Power, control and audio/video
- Integration – Control systems can have integrated control instead of separate control
- Entertainment – Get an outdoor audio/video system and weatherproof remote control
- Extras – BB-Q Pits, Outdoor Kitchens, Gazebos, Covered Patios, Pool Houses and Firepits
Electric Doctor handles installations for homeowners, builders and landscape professionals. We offer system design along with licensed work including permits and quality installations.
All projects involving water and electrical must adhere to strict electrical guidelines per the National Electric Code (NEC). These codes are in place for your safety. Electric Doctor has a team of experts that wire pools, hot tubs and water features for general contractors and landscape professionals. Integrate your pool, hot tub, and water feature controls into 3rd party control systems, giving you control without all the clutter of multiple control systems. Add a new outdoor audio system featuring Sonos with outdoor speakers and be ready to rock.