Emergency Standby Power Generating Systems
Electricity is the heart of your home and office. Make sure that the power you need is always there when you need it with a standby generator system. Along the Front Range and the Denver Metro Area, power outages can be common. Electric Doctor offers Generators and Generation installation sized to your home and office. Installation range from installing a manual transfer switch for a portable generator to installing the generator with a full panel automatic transfer system.
Things to consider when buying a generator:
- Power - What circuits do I need on standby? Furnace, Refrigerator, Main Lights?
- Fuel - Generators can use a variety of fuels.
- Convenience - Automatic Transfer Switches allow standby systems to be ready 24/7
- Safety – Ensure your heat and lighting always have power
- Value - Generators keep power so food won’t spoil, as well as added value to your property
Standby generators and automatic transfer switches can be sized to the needs of your home/office and the circuits you need to protect. Electric Doctor handles all aspects of generator sales and installation.